Angelina Jolie made ​​a new tattoo



I've been wanting to write this post for a very, very long time. No, I don't feel like I'm some sort of all-knowing tattoo guru. Not even in the slightest. But I have most certainly experienced the good, the bad, and the all kinds of ugly when it comes to being tattooed. My personal belief is that tattoos have done nothing short of enriching my life. They have brought so many wonderful people and artists into my life. They allow me to share some of my most favorite memories and works of art with strangers of all walks of life at all times. I'm a moving, walking, talking art gallery in itself. To put it lightly, they're special. Each one of my tattoos has a specific meaning or significance, and contrary to popular belief, I probably don't want to tell you about them. I guess that's where this etiquette guide comes in! For the wannabe tattooed crowd and the people who just "don't get it"... it's a no-frills way to looking into the lives of those who have decided to take the plunge. There are also a couple of pointers for those looking to work their way into the tattooed community. All around, it's just a guide to tell you "Don't be ignorant." It's the simple things!